[LAF] LAF 25th Feb

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 10:05:09 UTC 2006

Please circulate
  LAF Meeting at Freedom Press
  Angel Alley. 84b Whitechapel High St
  London  E1
   25th Feb 2:30pm
  Symposium On Censorship
  Steve Ash  has prepared something
  other contributions are invited
  Ed

  see  LAF Page at www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    Not having had a reply from u lot I have conferred with Steve and he has agreed to give a LAF talk on censorship  on 25th Feb 230pm at Freedom Presds
  Adrian will do Peak oil on 4th or 11th [lease mail your prefsoon
  Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Well Ian I just don't geddit about Tthe Church of the SubGenius.  At first I thought it was something to do with Robert Anton Wilson-inspired tomfoolery [whaddya think, Steve??] but then I thought it was just a bunch of people mucking about and accusing anyone who questions any of their stuff as being a spoilsport.  But really I just don't know and I've lost interest in reading any more of their website.  I must say I felt distinctly uneasy ! with the bonfire and the burning cross (reminiscent of KKk) but no doubt they would say I've got no sense of humour, I'm too PC and don't get the joke and they are just ridiculing book burnings or something.
  Joy