[LAF] FW: Bottled water

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 12:43:45 UTC 2006

ADRIAN

As no one has responded to my post could you choose between the 4th and the 11th for your talk on Peak Oil And The Capitalist System  and let me know ASAP
  I would prefer 11th for the sole reason that it leave a 2 week gap from the 25th to promote the meeting
  Any more offers to give talks after Adrian , I have an idea- but its a talk better given by some one else-  along the lines of "God The State And Secularlism" Steve do u know any one who could give a talk like that? Part of it would be a crtique of how some have a notion of secularlism as a state religion  as in France  where they celebrate the
  secular state with a MILITARY parade and ban the harm- less  wearing of religious symbols in schools
  Think on it
  Ed