[LAF] Events And Issues Site Updated

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 13:00:57 UTC 2006

Hi
  Please note The LAF and Events Pages of the Events And Issxues have been updated today 14th Feb
  to include events in Events&Issues Int 45 &46 Check it out if you do not subcribe to the ebulletin).  Adrian has confirmed he will do his Peak Oil talk on the 11th March
  (I dont know if my pos in reply to him t made it  I cannot see it yet but it may just have been delayed)

  see  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

  see also
  www.cacc.org.uk

  any help to publicise the  LAF events would be appreciated
  it would be nice if the E&I Int URL could be circulated
  Thanks