[LAF] Re: This years Anarchist Bookfair

justin hooper_jackson at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 14:43:17 UTC 2006

Yes - we should discuss this on 25th and/or have another meeting
regarding this, i think... Maybe people could post suggestions/
ideas/etc. on the list and also any views about whether or not
to organise something...

Apologies for not making recent meetings and being "out of the
loop" generally... Hope to get more involved soon and should
be able to make the 25th...

Justin