[LAF] Hello

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Thu Mar 16 00:12:47 UTC 2006

Hello.
I hope that i've joined the correct forum...

Anyhow, i was thinking that i am able to lead a discussion on Free Speech and Anonymity in
contemporary (technological) society (with the accent on anonymity). I have a lot of
knowledge in the area... and i think i can make it reasonably interesting. q;-)

However i cannot do anything before April or on April 08 (that is a date for the demo
against the expansion of Styal Prison). I believe i will be free on other April days.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!