[LAF] Hello

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Mar 16 00:45:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:12:47AM +0000, Volodya wrote:

> I hope that i've joined the correct forum...

Hello,
Sounds like you have come to the right place.

> Anyhow, i was thinking that i am able to lead a discussion on Free
> Speech and Anonymity in contemporary (technological) society (with
> the accent on anonymity). I have a lot of knowledge in the area...
> and i think i can make it reasonably interesting. q;-)

Cool. At one point I was thinking of leading a discussion on a
similar topic but I have been too busy to prepare anything, and
although I know quite a lot about it I wasn't confident about
making it interesting. I will definitely make an effort to attend
if you do it.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory