[LAF] LAF REMINDER For 6th plus other Events

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 4 09:04:09 UTC 2006

Just to remind everyone about Sat plus some other events
  We have a long standing offer to give a talk from David Murry
  who has given us talks in the past
  He is giving a talk on Sunday at Conway Hall
  (See events page of Events & Issues website)

  so I hope people think its ok if I try to get him for June or July
  We could discuss dates on  Sat
  Ed
  ------------------------------------

    London Anarchist Forum   - Sat 6th May     2:30pm
        at Free dom   Press Angel Alley,  84b Whitechapel High Street,London WC1   Talk  and discussion on 'The relationship between
   anarchism, anarcha-feminism and the competing strands within feminism.'
      Led by Ben
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/laf.htm

  Monday 15th May 12 Noon Tavistock Gardens  London WC1
  International Conscientious Objectors Day
  Convened By  War Resisters International,Peace Pledge Union & Others

    Dates for your Diary
  Wed 24th May  from 6pm  (telephone to confirm time)
  Poems For Peace Event at Housmans Book Shop, Kings Cross
  As of today details
  0207 - 837-4473               www.housmans.com

  Campaign Against Criminalising Communities
  Please note that the next meeting will be held on
   Monday 22 May,
7-9pm at
the Camden Town Hall, Judd St, WC1 (2 min from Kings Cross station).
The
main speaker will be Ben Hayes from "Statewatch". All welcome!
  http://www.campacc.org.uk/
   Sat  20th May   11am-12noon  at Nestle UK HQ CROYDON
  And Body Shop Branches around the country
  ANTI NESTLE DEMO
  www.babymilkaction.org

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site