[LAF] Zerzan speaking event May 28, 29, or 30?

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Fri May 5 23:02:33 UTC 2006

so no wanting to be pushy or anything - is there someone that is working on trying to sort out a
space? just wondering cause if there isn't, there isn't someone who has the interest and time, it
would be good to know so I cant contact other people and see if there is somewhere that would be
interested in putting together an event.

cheers
stevphen