[LAF] Zerzan speaking event May 28, 29, or 30?

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon May 8 06:55:11 UTC 2006

stevphen shukaitis wrote:
> so no wanting to be pushy or anything - is there someone that is working on trying to sort out a
> space? just wondering cause if there isn't, there isn't someone who has the interest and time, it
> would be good to know so I cant contact other people and see if there is somewhere that would be
> interested in putting together an event.
>
> cheers
> stevphen

I'm (hopefully) going to rampART today and going to ask them for a room. I'll report later
to the list with the full information.

P.S. Can somebody please change the reply to, so that it goes automagically to the whole
list, and we don't need to change it manually.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

http://freedom.libsyn.com/         Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.whengendarmesleeps.org/ When Gendarme Sleeps, Anarchy's Zine of Poetry