[LAF] Monday

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 30 15:04:42 UTC 2006

It went great
  Good talk ,lively discussion with a wide range of views as should be the case with the forum
  I left at 1030 to catch my train and it was still going on
  We should use the RampArt again, also LARF - Iam going to an event there Wed
  This would solve the problem of us onlybeing able to use FP on Sat afternoons

  I spent £15.00 on tea coffee etc  we had a collection which was spli t50:50
  . I had not put in so I added to our share after I got home so we now have £25.00 in the pot AND most of a large Jar of fair trade coffee

  As regards future programme
  The firm offer we have on the table is one in principle by David Murray to do a talk entitled
  Marx The Anarchist
  I assume people are oK  with that but JOY I cannot find the email from U giving dates you could not make it  so could u and every one suggest dates in JULY that are OK
  before a week today tuesday so I can speak to David on the 6th

  We also need something for June so suggestions and volunteers please
  I will find out about L:ARF Wed, hope this gets through its taken me ages to
  type

  One more thing
  As a back up against the list going down again could people who want to keep in touch

  email londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk

  if the worst comes to the worst  I will send  everbodys
  posts around to everybody as I used to do before Ian set up the list
  but only if the list goes down
  Cheers
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:00:25AM +0100, Ian Gregory wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 09:56:57AM +0100, steve ash wrote:
>
> > Still hoping to get back from Kingston Green Fair for
> > this but time will be tight. Why did you chose this
> > day of all days LOL...
>
> Might see you on the train then. Looking forward to both
> KGF and JZ.

Unfortunately I got stuck at the Kingston Green Fair until
it was too late to make the talk on time and I didn't want
to rush and then arrive late. Apologies and I hope it went
well.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org