[LAF] Monday

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed May 31 01:37:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 08:04:42AM -0700, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

[Regarding Zerzan talk]

> It went great
> Good talk ,lively discussion with a wide range of views as should
> be the case with the forum I left at 1030 to catch my train and it
> was still going on.

Did anyone take notes? If so, any chance of posting them to the list?

> We should use the RampArt again, also LARF - I am going to an event
> there Wed. This would solve the problem of us onlybeing able to use
> FP on Sat afternoons

I think I have heard you refer to LARF before, and I think you mean
LARC - the London Action Resource Centre:

http://www.londonarc.org/

Unless of course you really mean the Lincolnshire Amateur Rocket Flyers:

http://www.larf-rocketry.co.uk/

> One more thing. As a back up against the list going down again could
> people who want to keep in touch email londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
> if the worst comes to the worst  I will send  everbodys posts around
> to everybody as I used to do before Ian set up the list but only if
> the list goes down

You could get the email addresses of all current subscribers by
following instructions at:

I am still not sure what happened to the list. Somone told me that
Aktivix had moved all their lists to a new server and had to iron
at various problems. Should be OK now.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory