[LAF] LAF Future Programme

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 17:30:12 UTC 2006

If we are going to go ahead with this the choice therefore lies between 13th, 20th or 27th Jan
  Is there anyone who is willing to arrange the recording?  is there anyone who wishes to present a SHORT  paper for discussion,. are there any recomended texts to read before hand? Is there anyone not on this list we should invite rather than take a chance they will see the  publicity  we might put out?
  Also Volunteers to read contributions from people unable to attend
  We should make time to discuss it at the end of the discussion after Justins talk

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
        I'm otherwise occupied the weekend of 6-7 January but the other weekends seem ok for me.  I'm ok with the recording of the symposium, Ed. Your proposed topic, together with related issues, is of interest.  Ditto to publish, ditto papers from those unable to attend.  I'm not available at present to contribute towards any of the necessary organising for it but I am interested in attending.
  Joy