[LAF] LAF Future Programme

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon Nov 27 12:26:19 UTC 2006

LONDON EVENTS wrote:
> If we are going to go ahead with this the choice therefore lies between
> 13th, 20th or 27th Jan
> Is there anyone who is willing to arrange the recording?  is there
> anyone who wishes to present a SHORT  paper for discussion,. are there
> any recomended texts to read before hand? Is there anyone not on this
> list we should invite rather than take a chance they will see the
>  publicity  we might put out?
> Also Volunteers to read contributions from people unable to attend
> We should make time to discuss it at the end of the discussion after
> Justins talk
> Ed

Hi, i have the little tape recorder that can be used for recording, i never tested it yet
though, so i *hope* it will record everything with the good enough quality. I can
definitely encode it from the tape to the computer file format.

I'm also interested in writing/presenting a paper for the symposium thing, from what
you've said this Saturday, Ed, the topic is "The answer to anti-social behaviour" am i
correct?

Free your mind and seek the truth.
                   - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/     Self-defence wiki

 "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin