[LAF] event with Saul Newman?

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 12:57:33 UTC 2006

I dont see why not, could we try to get him to
 speak in   Jan or Feb or sooner if considered better
 Stewphen are you going to be back in England?
 sometime soon would u prefer us to do it then?

 I think we should go for it, perhaps we should
 have it at ramPart again
 Ed

justin <hooper_jackson at yahoo.com> wrote: Sounds like a very good idea...

Personally i'd like to hear Saul Newman