[LAF] event with Saul Newman?

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Sun Oct 15 02:45:10 UTC 2006

ok. cool. i'll write to saul and see if ask him about and it go from there.

as for dates, well i guess when we get there that will depend more on what works for him and works
for everyone else than where i might be when, especially since i don't really know where i'm going
to be in january at the moment anyways! so probably not a good idea to really worry about that
much (at the moment i'm staying in leicester and commuting down to london once or twice per week
for teaching and what not)

ok - that's all for now. by the way, things look good for the bookfair - I'm not sure if I'm going
to get to go to anything since I'll be sitting behind the Autonomedia hawking books and all that
jazz...

cheers
stevphen

ps - out of curiosity, what ever happened to my copy of "the take" and "venezuela from below"? i
thought they were getting sent back to my address here in leciester after they were used for
showing, uhm, was that april 2005 (I think)? but i don't think they ever got here (or if they did
something happened with the mail on this side). just wondering if anyone remembers whether they
got sent back here or not...