[LAF] [FreedomAnarchistFortnightly] London Anarchist Forum OCT- Dec 2006 CORRECTION

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 10:14:10 UTC 2006

Sorry in my last p[ost I got distracted and then pressed send before I had finished
  the Social is on the 16th Dec  see below .  The LAF Page on the events and issuesd site has now been updated as have other pages   Ed

LONDON EVENTS <londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

FREEDOM EDITORS

It would be appreciated if the events of 25th Nov

and 16th Dec could be included in the Freedom Listings

Thanks

Ed-

--------------------------------------

Please Circulate Far And Wide and post on lists sites etc

I will be doing indymedia

Thanks

LONDON ANARCHIST FORUM
at The London Anarchist
Sat 21st October 10am - 7pm
voluntary Sector Resources Centre
356 Holloway Road London N7
Holloway Road Tube
for a programme of

meetings see

www.anarchistbookfair.org.uk

We have 3 meetings as follows

MEETING ROOM 4
MAIN FLOOR
11am- 12 noon
Anarchist Enviromental Action
----------------------------------
MEETING ROOM 3
4pm- 5pm
Religion Ideology And The State
----------------------------------
MEETING ROOM 3

5pm -6:30pm
Is The Class Struggle Dead Or Just Resting?
meetings are facilitated in keeping with libertarian
principles - No speakers - OPEN Discussion
A description of each meeting is posted on the
meetings section
of the Anarchist
Book Fair website
www.anarchistbookfair.org
You can also obtain a Bookfair programme for a donation
of £1.00 on the door

For information
re the LAF go to the
LAF Page at www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com
Check out SPES website as some members of this list
may be interested in the event on thursday
19th Oct
www.ethicalsoc.org.uk/events.htm

London Anarchist Forum At
Freedom Press,
ANGEL ALLEY
84b Whitechapel High St E1 7QX
Sat 25th November
3pm
The German Ideology - An Anarchist perspective
Talk by Justin Hooper Jackson followed by questions and open discussion
FREE Colection split %0:50 with Freedom Press
see LAF Page at www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

Sat 16th Dec from 2: 30pm at Freedom Press (AS ABOVE)
LAF & Black Cat Press invite  you to a Grand Anarchist Mid- Winter Social
  Please bring food and drink to share

Visit The Events And Issues Website
for LAF page and lots more
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/

BOYCOTT NESTLE
www.babymilkaction.org.

Check Out Events At Conway Hall
www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm

Free John Graham see Events and Issues Site

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

      Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group