[LAF] bookfair

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 21:55:04 UTC 2006

Ok.

They initially suggested three but have marked it down
to two, perhaps because the two people concerned think
they will pay themselves. However the idea is for it
to be a series, and two isn't really a series.

Ed has said I can make a descision if theres not many
responces on this so I think we should commit LAF
funds to one talk and do three 1 1/2 the state
ideology talk, Ed talked about, an anti class struggle
talk with me, and an eco talk with Adrian. I can do
titles and blurbs for first two but have no idea what
Adrian wants to talk about and have to post by Monday.
If I hear nothing I'll just write up on a general
ecology theme and we can change it later.