[LAF] bookfair

Adrian Williams adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 22:52:56 UTC 2006

Steve,

I think a general eco talk for anarchists would have
to be about whether the audience thinks the Green
Party is partly anarchist and/or worth voting for (if
people vote at all).
Would people prefer to support pressure groups in
preference to a political party.
Do anarchists want to stick to anarchist organisations
to promote green ideas?

Adrian