[LAF] LAF FUTURE IS THER ONE ?

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Wed Aug 1 04:26:37 UTC 2007

Joy Wood пишет:
> http://eng.anarchopedia.org/
>
> thanks Volodya - Wikid!... if I may venture a pun!

Glad you've enjoyed it... (pun was well taken). I'm currently in there engaged in doing
datadumps... i.e. taking info from other sources and bringing that to anarchopedia.
Currently dumping contents of LGBT Wikia... (which is unfortunately dying a slow death)...
and can you believe that in all my searches i haven't found any Feminist or Anti-Sexist
wikis... Women are just not technical enough i guess. q;-D

                                 - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Voice of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://freeselfdefence.info/     Self-defence wiki

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin