[LAF] NO LAF EVENT SO WHAT ABOUT''......................

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 13:25:05 UTC 2007

Given that we are not having an LAF event in Aug I thought I would take to opportunity
  to experiment with an idea Ive had for a while
  On either 18th or 25th Aug  (from about 2pm)
I propose a Bring & Share Book Party

  So whats that I hear you all cry
  Well its a social and a bring and buy Book Sale
  so you Bring food and drink to share & a book or two to donate(instead of a collection)
  to Black Cat Pressl The proceeds of Books Sold will be shared  50:50 between Black Cat Press and Freedom Press
  and that includes any of the Books sold after the day

  We could also discuss LAF matters eg Sep meeting and Book fair
  plus(hopefully there will be people there who are not LAF regulars
  So what do people think 18th or 25th  Joy and myself coulds do either
  please reply asap so I can confirm date with Freedom

  Ed

          Visit The Events And Issues Website
  for LAF page and lots more
  http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/