[LAF] {Disarmed} Re Barrys Suggestion

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Aug 10 14:32:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 03:18:13PM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

[Quoting Barry]

>  why don't we consider having an easily-accessible LAF events
> calendar, a bit like the old http://paganarchy.net/calendar/

Good idea. The question is whether to create a dedicated LAF
calendar or use an existing general purpose calendar which
allows you to tag events with keywords (we could tag all LAF
events with "LAF" so that people could choose to view only
those events). It is not something I have any experience with
though, so perhaps someone else could do some research to
find an appropriate system.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory