[LAF] bookfair thing

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Sat Aug 11 17:56:00 UTC 2007

Hellos...

here's the description of the event for the bookfair. feel free to
make revisions / additions.

also, was thinking of sending around the anarchist studies network
and see if there's anyone who would be interested in taking part in
setting it up.

cheers
stevphen

Militant Research & Radical Theory
What would a genuinely non-hierarchal and participatory approach to
knowledge production and political theorization look like? Militant
research, as a series of practices and understandings, rejects the
division of people into active and passive roles. Come join Stevphen
Shukaitis, David Graeber, and members of the London Anarchist Forum
for a discussion of the politics of radical education and theorizing
within movements.

On Aug 10, 2007, at 10:21 AM, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> Stevphen
> We need a title and an abstract of 50 words Max for your talk at
> the Book fair
> Could you please send it to STEVE  as ap
> with a copy to the list
> (Steve is arranging the booking and he does not receive posts from
> the list for tec reasons
> Thanks
> Best wishes
> Ed
>

> Visit The Events And Issues Website
> for LAF page and lots more
> http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
>
> BOYCOTT NESTLE
> www.babymilkaction.org.
>
> Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
> see London Page  at
> www.guantanamo.org.uk
>

> Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it
> now.

Stevphen Shukaitis
http://stevphen.mahost.org
http://www.constituentimagination.net