[LAF] bookfair thing

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 11 20:27:13 UTC 2007

Great by all means contact them
  Steve  let us know when you have confirmed this with the Book Fair people and I will start to advertise
  Ed

stevphen shukaitis <stevphen at mutualaid.org> wrote:
    Hellos...

  here's the description of the event for the bookfair. feel free to make revisions / additions.

  also, was thinking of sending around the anarchist studies network and see if there's anyone who would be interested in taking part in setting it up.

  cheers
  stevphen

  Militant Research & Radical Theory
  What would a genuinely non-hierarchal and participatory approach to knowledge production and political theorization look like? Militant research, as a series of practices and understandings, rejects the division of people into active and passive roles. Come join Stevphen Shukaitis, David Graeber, and members of the London Anarchist Forum for a discussion of the politics of radical education and theorizing within movements.