[LAF] bookfair thing

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Sun Aug 12 21:36:39 UTC 2007

Will do. Let me know if anything else needs to be done with this.
Also, sooner to that will probably be running around begging someone
to look after the Autonomedia table during this. I asked the bookfair
folks to put the Autonomedia table next to the Mute Magazine table
hoping that we could cover for each other. Will see if that happens.

Cheers
Stevphen