[LAF] Testing 1 2 3

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Feb 22 23:58:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 09:46:22AM +0000, Volodya wrote:

> Ian Gregory wrote:
> > It seems that the LAF list has not been working. Two of my posts have
> > failed to appear and the last post in the archive was from Joy on
> > Feb 18th. This is just a quick test to see if it is back.
>
> Am i the only one who is getting everything just fine?

Nothing seems seemed to be getting through to the list from
Sunday till today. I wasn't getting anything anyway, and also
things were not appearing in the list archive. I contacted
someone at Aktivix yesterday and he replied today saying that
it should now be working. It seems that no posts were lost;
they were held in a queue somewhere but have now all come
through.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory