[LAF] re anarchism and historical piracy meeting. also Ed's copy of Prison Diaries

michelle martin kj10680 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 13:58:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

i have been on this list a few months now but never
posted b4!

I would really like to come to this meeting, sounds
really kl, is it o.k. for anyone to come, and is there
any text we have to read before?

However I may be in hospital by then, am waiting for a
date, but its about 50/50 - so if not i would like to
come.

Also, if its Alexander Berkman (i take it that it was
a typo as can't see two writers who both shot the boss
of steel company - Frick(well manager, for Carnegie)
about 100 years ago), then i would really like that
book, read his ABC, also published as What is
Anarchist Communism , and his The Russian Tragedy -
which in the preface it has his life long friend and
sometimes lover Emma Goldman quoting from his Prison
Memoirs of an Anarchist, and i would well like to get
a copy

I just got a new bedsit less than a year ago, so
before that had nowhere permanent, so lost boxes of
records and books so therefore I aint really got much
to swap , got a copy of The Good Soldier Svejk (Sweik)
by Jaroslav Hasek - a bit of a classic anti-war book
i'm told, and would also say anti-bureaucracy,etc. I
am also at a mates house, so when i get home and look
might find something else i forgot about.

Or if i see you at the booksale i could buy you a few
books, or if not i can just pay you up to a tenner if
that is enough; if not i may be able to get some more
cash, don't sure, but please let me know :)

cheers, mich