[LAF] Events & Issues No 103 Rape Victim Sentenced

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 15:54:23 UTC 2007

Rape victim sentenced to 200 lashes and six months in
jail
http://www.guardian.co.uk/saudi/story/0,,2212583,00.html

Surley the time has come for a major campaign against
this fascist regime its not just a question of Bribes
and if it means a loss of Jobs ---------TOUGHT
London Anarchist Forum
Tues 20th Nov
see   www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com
 Mark Thomas Doc
 On Monday 19th Nov  at 8pm on C4 There is a Mark
Thomas Doc about Coke  Co Cola
I have to go  out .  Is there anyone out there who is
going to record this who could let me have A dvd
of it for whatver it cost?
Contact me please  on 07891 900 563
or  antines at yahoo.co,uk
Thanks
Ed
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Amnesty are having two Book Sales  at Conway Hall
on 6th & 17th Dec   I have posted details
at  www.freewebs.com/bookevents
also link to Events at Housmans and details OF the Dec
SPES Book Club
CAMPACC are holding actions against the New "Anti
Terror"  Laws   see   www.campacc.org.uk

More Events Posted Below

  http://www.schnews.org.uk/pap/guide.htm

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html