[LAF] Websites Updated CHECK THEM OUT

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:52:48 UTC 2007

Sorry Ed, your "cast iron cop out" won't wash!  IMO you can do BOTH talks!
Joy

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:29:24 -0800From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: laf at lists.aktivix.orgCC: steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.ukSubject: [LAF] Websites Updated CHECK THEM OUT
This
 is a dodgy keyboard keeps changing case

the sites
WWW.FREEWENS.COM/BOOKEVENTS

AND  WWW.EVENTSANDISSUES.BRAVEHOST.COM     )NCLUDES  laf page

have been updated

I have included suggestions for future laf talks
please let me know of any others you have in mind even if you want somebody else to give the talk/lead the discussion
 perhaps some one will see it and offer help

Think  about  practical anarchy like Colin Wards Anarchy In Action  which Freedon Press are about To Reprint

Wearing my hat as a Bookseller /publisher/publishers rep   I will be republishing
GOD AND THE STATE  probably the other soide of the new year

So f some one wants to talk about that  .......(By the way Joy I now have a cast iron cop out for the SPES Book Club  as I cannot very well do a Book if I am also the publisher  I would much rather do my critique of the Secular state for the LAF)

Ed

 see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html