[LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 14:58:54 UTC 2007

Hi
 Sounds good to me
 when you have consulted  let me have the full title
 your names as you wish to be advertised and a few lines of burb to describe the talk for posting on website
 cheers
 Ed

davmarquise at aol.com wrote:The Institute of Education is better for me, as nearer to where I live. The 29th is also good for me but I just need to check (this evening) with Nic who is doing the talk with me. Will confirm as soon as I have spoken to him.

   Mx