[LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:14:55 UTC 2007

Ed

Tues 29 Jan 2008 at Institute of Education is fine for me

Joy

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 04:11:40 -0800
From: antines at yahoo.co.uk
To: laf at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK

Comrades   Shall we try to confirm the date venue and title of the Jan talk on anarchist S& M  I suggest at the Institute of Education because it is easier for latecomers and   they Student Union have a Cheap Bar, my memory of the Festival Hall is that a cup of coffee was super expensive in 1999 and it wont have got any cheaper  also Joy  EATS  is also likely to be expensive for what you get just a sandwich  I cannot survive on that     We did talk about the last tues in  Jan   which I make the 29th  but does that suit most people?     Reminder Steve is co facilitating the SPES  Book Club   The Ethical Slut  on 13th Dec at Conway Hall  7-9pm  rumour has it that there are mince pies and Sherry on offer if you get there eary  ( from 6:30)   dont blame
 me if this turns ourt not to be the case I am only the messenger  I have posted  details of the Book Club plus other bookish events  at  www.freewebs.com/bookevents     Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html
      Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.