[LAF] GRAND ANARCHIST WINTER SOLTICE PARTY PLEASE REPLY ASAP

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 15:03:40 UTC 2007

Further  to recent   communication  Freedom Press are up for  a joint party

 Do people want it on the 22nd or 15th Dec
 22nd is seriously better for me otherwise I will have to be late
 its also nearer the day of the Soltice (21st(   but dont let me influance you

 I need to know like yesterday so it can go in FREEOM    BEFORE  the event rather than after  the event

 Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html