[LAF] GRAND ANARCHIST WINTER SOLTICE PARTY PLEASE REPLY ASAP

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 15:53:53 UTC 2007

Steve and Adrian OK  with either date so I am going
  for the 22nd
  Ed

EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  Further  to recent   communication  Freedom Press are up for  a joint party

Do people want it on the 22nd or 15th Dec
22nd is seriously better for me otherwise I will have to be late
its also nearer the day of the Soltice (21st(   but dont let me influance you

I need to know like yesterday so it can go in FREEOM    BEFORE  the event rather than after  the event

Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html