[LAF] More Book Fair Stuff

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 14:13:17 UTC 2007

Sorry if you get more than one copy I have done bccs on the basis that there may be list problems
  NBV  PLEASE READ ANY POSTS THAT COME FROM ME DATED TODAY
PERHAPS THEY ARE JUST LATE

  I still dont know if we have problems with  this site as one but not all of my posts today have come through

  I did not know Barry had pulled out last post he saw he wanted to know how he could help
  look at whats on at bookfair website print is too small for me and its very user unfriendly
  in my view

  What we do if Steve cannot get there by noon I do not know, there has got to be somebody that can step in
  Ed

  steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I've heard from Tony that we should leave £20 at
Freedom for him, so I'll have to get it back to you!
As I wont be going there before the bookfair.

We also have to think what to do about Barrys pull out
of the morning talk. I may not be able to get there
that early.

Steve

http://mail.yahoo.com