[LAF] Book Fair Meetings

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 04:12:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 02:32:14AM -0700, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> I will be on the BlacK Cat //FHRG Stall (You wont find it listed the
> table was booked by Freedom Press)   which is by the FP tables

OK, I will make my way to FP when I get there.

> Ian if you are  are there by 12noon or shortly after perhaps you
> could attend Barrys talk I will be there for part of it but I
> would like to get back asd I want to attend part of steves
> discussion on Terrorism Laws etc at 5pm

Hopefully I will be there by 12.

> You would be a more useful person to back Barry up  on that
> Subject cost what I know about "Art" could be written on the
> back of a postage syamp leaing room for an unabridged edition
> of war & Peace

Well perhaps you should attend Barry's talk to learn something:-)

"I don't know much about art but I know what they tell me I am
supposed to like"

I am happy to sit on the stall at any time - I am assuming it will
be OK for me to take some copies of the Anarchism page from our
"Bicycology Guide to Bicycology" and put the on the table while
I am in the hotseat (assuming I get round to printing some off).

> also thinking ahead  Steve is supposed to be doing his aborted
> talk  from last month in Nov but we dont have a date or a venue

That is the piracy one right? I wanted to go to that but missed it
it so I am glad it was aborted. I guess we can talk about date and
venue on Saturday.

> The party is on the 22nd at FP

It is in my diary

> Now in the new year could we have a "symposium" on Poblems
> with Computer Culture

What problems?:-)

Ian

--