[LAF] Do We Have a List Problem

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 00:55:25 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 01:48:13PM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> We may have a problem with the list or it may just be me
> did people get a post from me today thursday which is a reply
> to steve?

Hi Ed and others. It seems like messages to the list were being
held in limbo on the Axtivix server for a while but I think they
all came through in the end (after a delay od a day or two).

I will try to get to the bookfair reasonably early and I don't
mind sitting on a stall so that others can attend meetings.

The text size on the bookfair website is fine for me, but if I
wanted to make it bigger (or smaller) I could easily do so just
by holding down the "Apple" key (I use Safari on an iMac) and
pressing the +/- keys. There ought to be a similar feature in
other browsers.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory