[LAF] Book Fair Meetings

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 09:32:14 UTC 2007

I will be on the BlacK Cat //FHRG Stall (You wont find it listed the table was booked by Freedom Press)   which is by the FP tables

  Ian if you are  are there by 12noon or shortly after perhaps you could attend Barrys talk I will be there for part of it but I would like to get back asd I want to attend part of steves discussion on Terrorism Laws etc at 5pm

  You would be a more useful person to back Barry up  on that Subject cost what I know about "Art" could be written on the back of a postage syamp leaing room for an unabridged
  edition of war & Peace

  also thinking ahead  Steve is supposed to be doing his aborted talk  from last month in Nov but we dont have a date or a venue

  Ed

  The party is on the 22nd at FP
  Now in the new year could we have   a "symposium"  on Poblems with Computer Culture

  any takers
  see

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 01:48:13PM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> We may have a problem with the list or it may just be me
> did people get a post from me today thursday which is a reply
> to steve?

Hi Ed and others. It seems like messages to the list were being
held in limbo on the Axtivix server for a while but I think they
all came through in the end (after a delay od a day or two).

I will try to get to the bookfair reasonably early and I don't
mind sitting on a stall so that others can attend meetings.

The text size on the bookfair website is fine for me, but if I
wanted to make it bigger (or smaller) I could easily do so just
by holding down the "Apple" key (I use Safari on an iMac) and
pressing the +/- keys. There ought to be a similar feature in
other browsers.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory