[LAF] Book Fair Meetings ROOM NUMBER OF ART & ANARCHISM 306

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 12:38:01 UTC 2007

Barry?Ian Steve

  I have just Checked the Book fair  website  BARRYS Talk is listed as Room 306 same time
  but you must hgave got the info from the site did they change it?
ANYWAY ROOM 3o6 we must assume it is    Room 302 does not seem to be in use for the book fair

  I will now change the LAF site
  Ed

  Ian wrote
  Not sure if anyone has replied, so here are the times:

Room 302 12-1pm Barry O'Dea - Art and Anarchism
Room 325 3-4pm  Stevphen Shukatis - Militant Research
Room 325 5-6pm  Discussion - Anarchism and the State of Terror

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html
http://mail.yahoo.com