[LAF] Book Fair Meetings ROOM NUMBER OF ART & ANARCHISM 306

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 17:16:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 05:38:01AM -0700, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> Barry?Ian Steve
>
> I have just Checked the Book fair  website  BARRYS Talk is
> listed as Room 306 same time but you must have got the info
> from the site did they change it?

I did get the info from the site but as you say, room 302 is
not listed. Either they changed it or I made a mistake when I
wrote the email - sorry. It doesn't really matter because if
people want to attend a particular talk they will presumably
look on the timetable when they get to the bookfair.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/