[LAF] LAF NOVEMBER

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 10:36:58 UTC 2007

Steve wants to do his aborted talk   Anarchism and Historical Piracy
  in November  we need to sort out a venue abnd a date that suits as many people as possible

  STEVE   could you say which dates DONT suit
  to start.  And What about Venue-  do we stick to the idea of the Festival Hall
  do we go for Freedom Press (Sats only) or is there an alternative
  Ed

  Nov seems to be best, theres already a lot of people
who say they want to come.

http://mail.yahoo.com