[LAF] Re Sat & LAF Future

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 15:49:34 UTC 2008

Comrades
I wont be at the Freedom Press Party on  Sat, I have to go and see Mo at Housmans
www.housmans.com
re a Freethought History Research Group event in Feb
www.fhrg.bravehost.com

(watch this space)
  Housmans have some kind of Book launch  at 3pm  but the Dec events have not yet been posted on the site (as of 345 Tues that may change soon)

Hence I wont bother with the Curry House either

Still no word from my contact re the LAF event
on the Olympics we may have to think of something else in fact we had better  and a venue  too

If we hold an event at Housmans it should be one that will draw at least 20 people  but 3pm or 5pm on a Sat is an option

Anyway think on it everyone and lets have some feed back.  Its your forum

I am only your humble nominal  coordinator

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com
see also