[LAF] Re Sat & LAF Future

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 19:14:16 UTC 2008

Steve
The point  of my postr is that we have reached an impass we have not set a date
beacause I was waiting for a reply form the Olympic Guy which has not come
We need a speaker topic before we can think about dates
Have you any ideas ? Vol says he has one or two
#Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com
see also