[LAF] BDSM, a liberty too far?

Barry ODea barryjodea at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:50:16 UTC 2008

Thanks for your very interesting talk yesterday Comrade Melanie, it threw up some very interesting issues of personal and sexual freedom that are being reduced or eroded with the new Bill. For how much longer do we have to put up with the Bobby in the Bedroom?  And for what purpose exactly does the state seek to regulate our sex lives?  Feel free to forward any other info on this to this site.