[LAF] Donalds Birthday

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 12:19:01 UTC 2008

Comrades
  Donald Rooum will be 80 on 20th April and Joy my self Adrian    and Camilla (so far))plan to tale him to the Indian Veggie eat what you like for £3.50  cafe in Chapel Market  on Sat 19th
  Time to be confirmed but probably around 7pmish
  I told donald and he is agreeable and has put the date in his diary   time to be confirmed
  I can supply the full Name and address for any one who wants to come and has not been before  . Everyone on this list is invited
  Make a note in your diary and let me know (We dont need to book just turn up  so you dont have to decide right away)

  Hope to see  you at Barrys talk on 25th Feb  which is now on our site
  and one or two of you at SPES before then  see events page of events and issues website as below(
  Cheers
  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at