[LAF] LAF FUTURE MEETINGS SUGGESTION FOR ALTERNATVE VENUE

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 13:57:33 UTC 2008

Volodya
Jesus Camp at 1.24 would be fine for SPES next Season (From Oct)
ask for LAF  am happy to go with what others like the point is to secure the venue
 Ed

(SEE POST FROM  Volodya with list of films)

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more

See Book Events