[LAF] Anarchist Bookfair 2008

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 13:14:10 UTC 2008

Steve
I will pass to you Sat if I see you  10.00 -LAF Funds plus a £2,00 t5op up from me
assume you will pay on line

Everyone
We need £20.00 for the Book fair so hopefully  donations will be on offer Sat
12tth at the Curry House

We can also discuss the July meeting and offer further ideas for Book fair
One of the three talks will be  Jocelyn

See you on Sat  7pmish I hope its just been Vol and me for the last   weeks

see some of you at theSPES  Book Club on thursday
(Those  of you who have forgot   already  please  click below

www.ethicalsoc.org.uk/events.htm

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website