[LAF] FW: LAF emails appearing on google List description

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 09:47:11 UTC 2008

The list discription  is out dated as we dont usually meet at CH or FP  and we have not   always met monthly though we have tried to
I have an updated description on the site   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/LAF.html
If you google LAF  or London Anarchist Forum  stuff come up that is recent but also other stuff that is out of date inc the address
Hopefully we will get back to meeting once a month and at a venue we can adv

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more

See Book Events