[LAF] Confirmed Aug Date ? Which Venue

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 09:55:55 UTC 2008

I take this to mean  that  the date is confirmed   what about the venue  .Volodya  and I were discussing this on Sat
and we thought about Housmans  (did not know it was a bank holida\y would have to check if they are open)  it would mean he would have to make an arrangement with them  re  selling the book
Conway Hall ?  I dont know if they currently plan to be open on
25th Aug depends on if they have any bookings(in which case the room we want may be taken) assume this would be an evening event

RFH ?is it practical  if its a space we just take over , this works well with a few of us  but............
But we do need to  settle this question  of the venue
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more