[LAF] Kingston Green Fair

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 02:31:22 UTC 2008

Hi Scott
Good idea to meet up at Kingston rail station at 2pm
BUT don't wait for ME as don't know what time I'll get there.
I WILL however come for the meal in the evening.  I think V
said he was going to book a table for 6 or 8 at the
Riverside Vegetaria, 64 High Street, Kingston-upon-Thames, but I
can't remember if that was a definite, or just something discussed.
If u have his number perhaps you could discuss it with him.
Kingston Green Fair is not that big and we're bound to
bump into each other (famous last words!) but, if not,
maybe we can meet at the exit gate from the fair at
6.30pm and walk to the restaurant together.C U Monday
Joy

Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:02:30 +0000From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: laf at lists.aktivix.orgCC: camilla at camillamartin.freeserve.co.uk; jochaplin at yahoo.com; steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk; barryodea at gmail.com; freedomcopy at aol.com; ianbuxton2003 at yahoo.co.uk; sw003c0056 at blueyonder.co.ukSubject: [LAF] Fwd from Scott

Scott is not on the LAF list and does not have all the address oif everyon so I am sending this on
Ed McArthur   07981  90Hi All,=================================================So, are we still up for Monday?  Can I suggest we meet at Kingston rail station at 2pm (with the possible exception of Volodya, who I believe is planning to go earlier).Do we want to go to that veggie restaurant by the river too? In which case, should we book, and how many for?Speak soon,ScottPS Please forward this to anyone else you think might be interested.  I don't have addresses for all the regular curry-goers.0  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more

See Book Events
http://www.freewebs.com/bookevents/