[LAF] regarding rampART

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Fri Oct 3 04:55:16 UTC 2008

I have gotten a reply via e-mail from rampART people telling me that while the
19th of November date is still open, there is a chance that rampART social
centre will be evicted before that. This is a bad news, but i also got a
newsletter from them where they advertise a new space:

> -~ SATURDAY 4TH OCT – 3pm onwards ~-
>
> Calling out to all and everyone a new space has been opened:
>
> THE LIBRARY HOUSE.
> 52 Knatchbull rd (behind library, junction with Burton rd)
> Camberwell
> SE5 9QY
>
> OPENING EVENT
> Saturday 4th of October, 3pm onwards, will be our first open day. Food,
> music, words, gardening, workshops, DIY...

I will not be able to go there, but if somebody is interested, check it out.
Maybe we can have something there also.

                          - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

 "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin