[LAF] regarding rampART

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 10:01:34 UTC 2008

I  dont plan to be at the Curry House on Sat 4th Octt
but suppose Adrian will bve there after he has done his laundry
We can discuss venues if no one has come up with something  after the Book Club on the  9th Oct
see you then
Ed
Political Islam,Sharia Law And Civil Society
The Council Of Ex Muslims Of Britain Conference is at Conway Hall
on Friday 10th Octt  10am-6pm (Registration from 9pm)
In theory you have to book in advance but if you turn up at CH on the day and offer your
£10.00 Conference fee they are unlikely to turn you down as unless things have changed they are no where near full
details and a link to their website are on the main page of the Events & Issues site as below

On the evening of the 10th (from 7:30pm)  GALHA have an interesting meeting in the SPES Library at Conway Hall
see   events page  at  www.galha.org
for details

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com